Judith (Judy) A. Dolan is a Senior Vice President at Berger Commercial Realty Corp. With more than two decades of experience in commercial real estate, Dolan was promoted to Senior Vice President in 2016, Vice President in 2009 after joining Berger Commercial Realty as a Broker Associate in 2006. Ms. Dolan has a broad range of experience in both commercial sales and leasing. Prior to becoming a licensed real estate broker, Ms. Dolan handled real estate transactions as a licensed Florida attorney, including drafting and negotiating contracts and leases and as a real estate closing attorney.
- Director and Secretary of Advocates for Children & Families, a nonprofit adoption agency
- Harbordale Elementary School Association-Vice President and former board member.
- Founder and past Chairwoman of the Women’s Chamber of Commerce of Broward County
- Charter Member and Past President-American Business Woman’s Association of South Broward
- State of Florida – Real Estate Broker License
- Member of the Florida Bar
Ms. Dolan received her Bachelors of Science Degree from Rowan University in Glassboro, New Jersey and a Juris Doctor from the University of Miami.
Ms. Dolan is a long time resident of Broward County involved in many organizations, including being a founder and past Chairwoman of The Women’s Chamber of Commerce and past President of the American Business Women’s Association. Ms. Dolan was honoured as Member of the Year and Woman of the Year from the American Business Women’s Association and Member of the Month and recipient of the Pinnacle Award from the Miramar Pembroke Pines Chamber of Commerce. Ms. Dolan has been named Costar Power Broker 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 & 2015. In addition, Ms. Dolan is a member of the Florida Bar and a volunteer at the local school.